Is This Normal -pg116945765357

5 Replies
sujatha - January 22

Hi, I am 24 weeks pregnant, for the past two days I am not feeling movements that much when compared to two days before. But am feeling movements which is less than last week. Is this normal? can anyone clarify this? Thanks in advance.

squished - January 25

I think that anytime you have a decrease in movement, especially at 24 weeks, you should call your doctor immediately!

ejmeskan - January 25

I am not sure, I am 24 weeks and that was happening to me a few weeks ago. But ask Squished says at 24 weeks you should probably check with your doctor just to be safe. Remember that the baby is still small and could still be moving inside and you aren't feeling it. Always better to check!

excited2bemama - January 25

My doc told me that babies do that- They have really active days and then really sleepy days. I don't think I would worry unless you aren't feeling the baby at all- I am almost 22 weeks and last week I didn't feel the baby move for 3 days and then all of a sudden she was all active again.

squished - January 25

I may be a little paranoid too b/c of the pa__sing of our last baby at 21w. I sounded a little spazzy in the last response, sorry :)

jessica72 - January 26

Sorry to hear about your loss, squished. I lost my first baby at 8 weeks and now at 25 weeks, I too get stressed out when I feel that movement hasn't happened frequently, so you definitely have the right to be. Sujatha, I agree with excited2be, most I've heard says that babies have their up and down days, as long as you're feeling something. You can always do something to "encourage" baby to move. Drink super cold water and lay down, or juice or sprite (that really does it) all should be very cold...and in 30 minutes your soccer player should be back in the game. Hugs :)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion