It S A -pg119949670612

7 Replies
EricaG - January 4

Boy! I'm so excited, I had my 20 week ultrasound today and it's a boy, now I have a boy and a girl ;o)

sarah21 - January 4

Congratulations!!!!

HeatherIsHopeful - January 4

yay how exciting... my appt is on monday HOPEFULLY they will let me do a u/s and find out the s_x!! Im so excited for you... Im sure it'll be nice to have a boy and a girl :)

cors1wfe - January 4

I had my first appt yesterday and my doctor said that after I get an ultrasound next week to determine due date then I probably won't have another one until 26 weeks and that is forever to find out the s_x so I might go to one of those places that does the 4D the cheapest package is about 50 bucks or so to find out the s_x so if I don't find out next week then I might just do that I can't wait until 26 weeks that's crazy

Charlibabe - January 4

I get my ultrasound in February to determine what Im going to have...Congratulations though! Sooo happy for you!

Rachel29 - January 5

Congratulations! I can't wait to know the s_x of my baby! I find out on Wednesday, and am very anxious, and a little nervous to know what it is! That's pretty cool that you will have both! I would ideally like to have a boy and a girl too someday. Again, congrats!

jen27 - January 5

Congratulations Erica! Welcome to the blue team!

EricaG - January 5

Thanks everyone :o) I kind of wanted another girl but as soon as I saw my little boy in there I felt happy as can be. I went out and bought lots of blue clothes and started looking for nursery decorations and bedding sets online. I can't wait to meet my little guy!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?