It S A -pg119517413488

7 Replies
pomny143 - November 15

Hello all. Well, today was the big day! My baby is healthy all around....it's also a bouncing baby GIRL!!! I am soooo excited! My fiance' actually placed a hundred dollar bill on the sono machine and told the sonographer that she could keep it if it was a boy! He is such a dumbass!!! LOL. My son is really happy about having a little sister. (My fiance' is as well. He is just a comedian. Or so he thinks!) Well now it's time to register in pink! YEAH!

cw - November 15

congratulations!! it will be fun registering for pink :) how far along are you? i am 14 weeks and have to wait till 12/5 for my next ultrasound... the heartbeat today was 163... what is yours?

pomny143 - November 15

Thanks. I am 19 weeks. Ya know, I was so happy that the baby was healthy (and a girl) that I forgot to ask about the HB. DUH! My next visit is 12/7, so I will ask then. I know it seems like forever, but it will come sooner than you know. Are you hoping for b or g? Good luck at your next appt. Keep me posted!

cw - November 16

I honestly would love another boy, but it seems my whole family wants a girl..... but they will love and spoil either of course! I am hoping with Thanksgiving and everything tat the days will fly by :) So have you picked out names yet?

pomny143 - November 16

Hi cw. I am thinking about naming her Adrianna. I love that name. What do you think?

jennifer_33106 - November 16

OH YAY!!! CONGRATS ON THE LIL GIRL!!!! Is it just me, or is practically everyone having girls!? haha ITS AN EPIDEMIC!!!

pomny143 - November 17

Thanks Jen. How are you feeling lately? Is everything going well?

jennifer_33106 - November 17

Hey there! I am feeling awesome! Everything is great! I am 26 weeks so almost to the final lap. haha How are you feelin?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion