Its A -pg119202825235

12 Replies
Astra - October 10

BOY! Just had the u/s this morning and he looks great! everything measures as it should and his heartbeat is nice and strong at 147. Now we are on the serious search for a name.

sarah21 - October 10

CONGRATULATIONS ASTRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rainbowbrite - October 10

YAH! that is great news!!!! Were you wanting a boy/girl? have a preference? do you have any other children??? Congratulations!!!!

corbin289 - October 10

CONGRATS!!!

jennifer_33106 - October 10

Whoo Hoo!!!! Congrats!!

ROBYN - October 10

Congrats!!! Welcome to Team Blue!!

Astra - October 10

Thanks girls. It's the first so we did not have a preference. I am very excited to be on the blue team.

val_jo - October 10

Blue team rules!!!!!!! Welcome to it....and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

babylove4 - October 10

CONGRATS!!! On Your Baby Boy!!! : )

Astra - October 11

Thanks again for all the congratulations. Does anyone else feel like it becomes more real after finding out?

Rainbowbrite - October 11

I always wonder what it felt like to actually know what you got inside of you.. be it a little boy or girl!!! Like the fact that you KNOW but how do your feelings change?

val_jo - October 11

The baby becomes a person more that just something you talk about. It seems so much more real when you can say him or her. And you also begin to think about what kind of little boy or girl your baby will turn out to be. I don't know--it just made everything more realistic when I found out I was having a little boy.

montie75 - October 11

Congrads Astra!! I wish you luck on finding a name!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?