Jennifer 33106

6 Replies
Corrie - November 16

Jennifer- I am just curious if you are the same Jennifer that I talked to in the Signs of Pregnancy forum a few months back. I was on there for a short period of time, just to find out I had a chemical pg. I remember how nice a girl named Jennifer was and I didn't know if you are the same person. IF you are the same girl, I am the one that told you the Rabbit story -about back in the old'en days, women would inject the rabbit with their urine. If the bunny lived - you weren't and if it died - you were pregnant! And it became a rather interesting night making bunny jokes. If you have NO CLUE what I am talking about- Sorry wrong Jennifer.....HAHAHAHA Thanks...Just Curious!

jennifer_33106 - November 16

HAHAHAH OMG THAT IS YOU!!! HOW are you!!!??? Yeah I remember. hahahah Wow long time no talk!! What have you been doin?

Corrie - November 16

Haha, I KNEW it was you...I saw your name and wanted to ask and then I saw you post a question about What your screen name means etc..and I remember you had told me that it was your wedding anniversary or something like that! HAHA And if all doubt fails..resort to the bunny story!! Yeah...I am back to TTC....currently 9dpo..So wish me luck! So, have been hanging out in the TTC forum with the other ladies!

hahah that was great! I forgot about the bunny. haha Are you having any good signs!? I hope you finally get it this month!! I havent been there in a while. I pulled the plug on Obsession. haha Missy tried to get me to reconsider but alas she failed. haha I havent talked to Jess in a while and I talk with Nichole pretty often. Krissy is pregnant and this one is doing well. Im doin ok too. haha Yeah I was wondering where you went cuz you just up and left. haha Can you believe christmas is almost here!? Wow I havent talked to you in ages!

Corrie - November 16

Oh wow, its so great to hear all the updates on them! I am thrilled to hear Krissy is pg! So Awesome! Yeah, I really got rather depressed because I had been trying so long and just was let down. But, I am out of my gloom and back at trying again. I had serious cramping around 5-6dpo, so that's a good sign for implantation. From dull headaches, lotion-like discharge, light cramping the whole time to being exhausted...Seems to be everything on track. I am now currently 9 dpo. I then gave into my POAS obsession for the first time this morning...Just to have the test be a faulty one and NOT WORK! Ughhh!! And I though nothing was worse than a BFN...but Not having an answer at all...WORSE! haha But, its okay, its still rather early to tell. AF is scheduled to show up on the 21st..Here's hoping she doesn't make it!

haha POASing is a serious problem. There should be like POASer meeting. haha You have some promising signs! I really hope this is it for you. Stupid test. haha That sucks! You wanna see at least one line!! haha I IMed Nichole but she wasnt on. We are getting ready to go shopping but I will be back later tonight! Hopefully The red headed witch gets lost on some deserted back road and gets bad directions from a squirrel lady. haha I love that movie. Ill be back though!

Corrie - November 16

HAHA..put your mouth to God's ears for me! hehe Have fun tonight! I will be somewhere over in my corner hoping for signs with the girls in the other forum! Keep in touch with me! I thought you were absolutely wonderful back when I went through such a rough time...and I am so happy to see you here now!! Keep your fingers crossed and wish me luck - I need it!! Talk Soon!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion