Just For Fun -pg117297340984

12 Replies
CodyKatie5 - March 3

Hey everyone. I just wanted to hear from some other moms and moms-to-be. My husband and I get to go to THE ultrasound on the 26th of this month, but at the last visit my baby's hearbeat was 155. Based on old wive's tales and experience, do you think I'm carrying a boy or a girl?

DownbutnotOUT - March 3

everyone is different and for me both my boys were 150-155 and my daughter was 120-125. I am currently pregnant and this babies HB goes from 140-160 and at my 20 weeks u/s I was told its a 60-70% chance its another boy.

lily10 - March 4

My baby's heartbeat is always right around 150 and I'm having a girl.

kimberly - March 4

I have heard the below 140 means boy and above 140 means girl. My babies hb at 12 weeks was 171. Both of my boys were around 140 and 150's.

rjrmi - March 4

I'm having a boy and his heartbeat is pretty consistantly around 142 or 143.

Kime - March 5

i dont know . Im having a girl and her heatbeat goes from 146-155, so it might be a girl

mommy fin - March 5

I have two girl and both there heart beats stay at 148 -150. I am preggos again but I have not got to hear the heartbeat.

Mommy1 - March 6

I guess a girl...my sisters girls (all 4) were always higher than 150....but then again, my first ultrasound the baby had a heart beat of 157, and at my 20 week ultrasound (yesterday) it was 148...and we were told it's a boy. If it stays above 150...I would bet on a girl!! Good Luck!

lily10 - March 6

There does seem to be a pattern here so maybe you are having a girl.

krnj - March 6

I'm having a boy & his is always between 150 & 160. My first son's was the same too. Good luck!

MrsShelton217 - March 6

I would guess girl. 155 is kinda just above borderline for the "boy or girl" thing though... but I still say girl! :)

Allisonc79 - March 7

My girls heartrate was consistently around 140, 133 at the last ultrasound.

Allisonc79 - March 7

So I am guessing boy

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion