Kicking-pg111983844818

4 Replies
Corissa - June 26

I was wondering when everyone else's significant other was able to feel the baby's movements? I am 22 weeks along and daddy is dying to feel the baby move!

Dallia - June 26

Hi corissa I am 23 weeks and last week for the first time my husbamd felt a kick. when ever I feel movement or kicking I get my husband to put his hand there and we lie and wait. ususally bean goes still and we lose patience. But I suspect that hw will be able to feel it more often and stronger from now.

Jessica F. - June 26

I am 22 wks now and have only felt one external kick. Have been feeling very often after that one though! Husband, my mom, sister, friends,etc all want to feel the baby. But no one will feel it until hubby does

Mary - June 27

My hubby felt the baby kick for the 1st time thius week - I am 22 weeks. I was laying on my back when the baby started kicking high (close to my belly b___ton) and I was able to see tinny movement on my bellly! When Hubby felt baby moving the little one was again kicking high, that may be the thing to look for. When my baby kicks low into my bladder, I cannot see or feel external movement. Good Luck and isn't this amazing? I am soooo in love with my little one!

Julie - June 27

22 weeks was when my husband first felt it too, and yes the baby was kicking up high by the belly b___ton. The lower kicks he hasn't been able to feel yet.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?