Measuring Small-pg114951683518

3 Replies
honeybea - June 5

When I went in for my appt at 21 wks, i was measuring perfect for 21 wks. When i went in for my next appt at 25 wks my doctor said I was measuring small. She said as long as i stay consistant there's nothig to worry about- But of course i am pregnant and every little thing seems to worry me. I'm now 27wks and even look small for how far a long I am. Anyone else measuring small?

SuzieQ - June 5

I've been measuring small too. I had an u/s at 7wks and the measurements looked right, then a second at 18 wks and was measuring "just right". However, my doc said at 17wks my uterus felt small, and at 21 wks he said it felt a bit small too. I do have long menstrual cycles, so I know I didn't ovulate until day 19 or 20, so I'm not too worried. Also, everyone measures differently - which is what I've heard from the start :)

Erin333 - June 5

Do not worry. With my first baby I started measuring small at 25 weeks. By the end of pregnancy I was actually measuring 4 weeks small. Got sent for 3 ultrasounds to make sure baby was growing, which she was. Believe it or not she actually came 2 weeks early weighing 6 pounds. Some woman just have small babies and some just carry small. Hope this helps.

honeybea - June 5

thanks- this makes me feel a whole lot better- I definatley don't need any extra anxiety. I wouldn't mind a smaller baby- I was almost 10lbs when i was born ( my mom had me v____ally too- OUCH!!)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?