Measuring Small-pg117189948218

3 Replies
Emsmom512 - February 19

HI I am 24 weeks and doctor tells me that I am measuring 2 weeks smaller than what I should be ... Ya know each week preg. is 1 CM. well at my 23 week visit I was 21 CM. she didn't seem too concerned. However I'm totally worrying! Any advice! Anyone gone through this before?! I am totally positive on my last period date so It's not like I'm not where I should be . HELP!!!!

javidsgirl - February 19

no worries it totaly normal some babies measure ahead and some measure behind all babies grow at different paces at 23 weeks your babe was just on it"s slow growth period don't worry it will catch up . at my last appt at 14 weeks i was measuring 16 weeks but when i go back for my 18 week appt i could be behind it depends on weather it was a slow week or not so now worries

sarahd - February 19

I read online that 3cm either way is normal...good luck!

DownbutnotOUT - February 19

I wouldnt be too worried alot of women measure smaller, especailly first time moms, because there uterus is still pretty firm and not used to stretching. I always measured off with all 3 of my pregnancies, especially my first i was measuring small in the beginning than bam i was measuring big. Im not sure what im measuring this pregnany but im guessing big due to the fact of my previous pregnancies.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion