Mood Swings-pg112795087318

3 Replies
Lisa - September 28

I've been having some serious mood swings since I've been pregnant. I get so mad so easily and I let little things bug me all the time! I can go from happiness one minute to physco chick the next... I find I get more angry than anything. Is anyone else having these mood swings as well?

Kaeli - September 28

I got them really bad in my first trimester, so far through my second trimester things have cooled off a bit on my mood swings.. I no longer cry when a piece of dust floats by : ) I am about to head into 3rd trimester so we will see how that goes. How far along are you?

Dana - September 28

I know exactly what you mean. I feel like I am 15 years old again. I will go from being so completely happy for a few days to just downright mad at everyone and everything. My poor husband has no idea what to excpect from day to day. The scary thing is, I know i am acting irrationally and i just can't help it.

Lisa - September 28

I'm in my 17th week... it's awful. I have a hard time controlling it. I feel bad for my husband but he says things all the time jokingly when I would like some real sentiment and it p__ses me off so much that I fly off the handle at him. You know, sometimes I don't want a stupid answer for a question that I want a heartfelt answer for...why don't men understand this??? What the hell is wrong with them?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion