Movement-pg112152248118

4 Replies
A - July 16

When can you feel the baby move

K9 - July 16

I started feeling my baby move a few days ago. I am 17 weeks. I can barely feel it. It feels like little gas bubbles and it tickles. Some days the baby is more active than others. This is my first pregancy so I didn't know what to expect. How far along are you?

Um - July 16

A, You can feel the baby moving within the moment you recognize the baby's movements. I felt mine slightly at 14 weeks because I knew what to look for, and knew my body real well enough to know it was my baby. Now I am starting to feel thumping at 18 more/less weeks. Now my baby is really active during the day, and sometimes at night. I love feeling him/her move!

MBC - July 16

I'm somewhere between 25-26 wks and I ONLY "sometimes" think I feel the baby move- I don't know what to look for but then there are moments when I KNOW for sure thats my baby moving.

c - July 16

Baby tends to move more after a meal. Eat a good meal and sit or lay down for half an hour. I really start feeling movement at this time. Also, my little reacts to temperature changes. Wash your hands in cool water and place one on your belly, you may feel a kick after 18 weeks. hope this helps.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?