Movement-pg114770074518

2 Replies
MrsWich - May 15

Hi everyone! I am 26.4 weeks along and my baby girl has really slowed down on her movements. Im kinda worried...Doc said I could come in for a stress test on her to make sure everything is ok. I had a baby at 26 weeks 10 years ago and just dont know if i should go in for the test or not?? What does everyone think?

HannahBaby - May 15

Why WOULDENT you go in for the test?? Stress test are one of the most important ways of determining their babies health. i worked on a maternity floor and a woman came in and was 35 weeks complaining of decreased movement, after a stress test and bio physical profile she was in the OR having an emergency c-section. I see why you are scared but its better to have a 26 weeker than a still born. Please go and have the test, follow your gut instinct...obviously you think that there is something wrong. Let us know how everything works out :o) Good luck

MrsWich - May 15

Well i have a message into my doc.....it wasnt that i would go in, it was that i didnt know because of her getting bigger if the decrease in movement was normal. Thats all

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?