Movement-pg119196768853

5 Replies
plumcake - October 9

Hi Guys, I almost 25 weeks complte ,yesterday i went for my regular check and my doctor asked me about my baby movement ,but after 25 week also i donot really feel movement of my baby ,i am a little worried can u gusy help!!!

evae777 - October 9

did the doc check for the heartbeat? if he did and he says everything is fine than im sure it's okay. maybe you feel movements but you dont' recognize them?

Gemini_Girl - October 12

Hiya! im 23wks and exactly the same! went to the Gp's last week and she listened to the heartbeat and today I had an u/s and there was baby kicking away! The professionals told me its nothing to worry about - I know what u mean tho it can be worrying especially when its something everyone asks you about and you have to say "well....no i havent really felt anything! but im sure our time will come :)

mommabear - October 16

I a__sume its your first? I was like that with my first pregnancy and now with my 2nd I can feel the movements a lot sooner. At 20-25 weeks the movements are a lot more subtle.

evae777 - October 16

how are you plumcake? have you felt the movements yet?

tish212 - October 18

for me I had to ask everyone around me what movements felt like...and this is how best I can describe it...gas bubbles that don't move... as u get further though they take on a whole new feeling that is hard to describe. As long as they find a heartbeat and the u/s shows that ur bby is ok..then everything is fine...but I can imagine that its frustrating not feeling it since everyone talk about it...gl and hope u feel ur lo soon

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?