Movements-pg116984375027

5 Replies
Crystal Star - January 26

Hello, I am 17 weeks along, and I was wondering when I will start feeling movements. this is my first pregnancy that has lasted this far. What does it feel like too?

aliciavr6 - January 26

I felt them on exactly 18w1d (not once before), and have every few hours ever since. :) Mine feels exactly like you'd imagine it to, a little thing moving around in your gut... or popcorn popping slowly and hitting inside there. haha. You'll recognize it when you feel it.

aliciavr6 - January 26

I feel it more in the morning, and after I drink/eat a lot and lay on my side.

suze42 - January 26

Good description Alicia! W/my DS4 i felt it at about 18wks also...BUT i didnt recognize it until about 20...then I realized the popping was the baby, not gas.LOL So anytime now.....

jessica72 - January 26

I felt my baby at 16 weeks, but very sporadically. I thought it was gas at first...felt like a bubble popping very low in my abdomen since the baby is below your bellyb___ton at that stage. By week 19, I felt the first good thump and have felt them on and off daily. You'll know it's your baby when you feel that popcorn feel and don't feel windy afterwards. lol :)

Crystal Star - January 26

Thank you all for your replies! I will be looking forward to feeling the baby's movements!!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?