Need A Friend -pg11715757765

10 Replies
Quigs227 - February 15

Hi all. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in emails back and forth about the pregnancy? I just started the 2nd trimester, and don't really have anyone to talk to about it. I have a lot of questions, and it would be nice to talk to it about something. I'm 23, and this is my first pregnancy (quite a surprise, my doc hsa been telling me since i was 15 that I couldn't conceive). Just wanted to have a friend to talk to and maybe switch stories back and forth with. I know it sounds REALLY weird, but it would be nice to have someone I can talk to, that is going thru this with me. (maybe I wouldn't be so lonely!) If you have time, and want someone to talk to, please email me. Quigs227AThotmail.com <--they won't let me put the "a" in the hotmail account. it's Quigs227 at hotmail.com) Thanks again, I know it's kind of a weird request, but like i said, I"m at this alone :) I've noticed there are a lot of nice people here. Amanda

Kime - February 15

Hi. I read your story and i know how you feel. I am 20 weeks now and it seems as if no one cares about my pregnancy. I work at a middle school and there are 4 other women pregnant here and it seems like evryone is so involved with their pregnncy and they don't even care about mine. I found out yesterday im having a little girl, so that made me pretty excited. Anyways my email is kwhitby AT dentonisd.org if ever want to talk!!!!!

javidsgirl - February 15

hello amanda i enjoy being part of a pregnancy email group i guess you could call it. my addy is tan_marie at msn.com

flipthea - February 15

Hi Qiugs, I also just started the 2nd trimester so we will probably have our babies at the same time. It's also the 1st baby for me. Where are u from?

mommybabyboy21 - February 15

Your story is almost exactly like mine. I am 24 years old, and I was surprise to conceive since I was told since I was 14 that I couldn’t. I am now 23 weeks and 4 days pregnant and really have no one to talk to either. My boyfriend said I lied to him about not being able to get pregnant and if I didn’t abort the baby he would leave. So here I am all alone about to have a baby boy.

javidsgirl - February 15

oh my mommybabyboy21 my heart goes out to you. god bless you for doing the right thing i am sure your son will do better without a father like that

Cad0587 - February 15

you can always email me if you'd like. I also don't have anybody to talk to about my pregnancy. I don't live near my friends and don't really have friends where I moved to with my husband. It suuucks! so yeah, I know how you feel. Cad0587 AT yahoo.com

squished - February 15

We just moved across country too and know nobody! It's hard to meet others when you aren't in school anymore and at our jobs there aren't really a lot of people our own age or even that are couples. How in the world do you meet some new people? Especially being pregnant it's not like you can go hang out at the island bar or anything. I would email, but we don't have it set up yet :)

mommybabyboy21 - February 15

javidsgirl thanks for the kind words...its hard sometimes being alone...but everytime my son moves I know I did the right thing keeping him. if anyone wants to talk my email is bea_love yahoo...I also have yahoo messanger. :-)

Allisonc79 - February 16

I kinda feel the same way in that I don't want to tell people at my school I'm preggos because no one there really is. It is just different, not that I am ashamed of being pregnant, I just don't want the exposure. I go to college in Houston, TX. I know when I get big, it's gonna be obvious then but I am about to graduate in June, and expecting in July.

TamaraAngel - February 16

Amanda, i just emailed you.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?