No Weight Gain-pg114840960818

1 Replies
ITSABOY - May 23

I am 24 weeks and prepregnancy weight 250 now i weigh about 240 i have lost 10 pound.The first 4 months i was very sick i threw up all the time and 5 months got better now at 6 months i am sick every morning but after that i am ok.I am keeping all my food down now and i have been for about 2 months but i still have not gained any weight.My doc gets on to me but i eat very healthy i am just not gaining any weight which makes me very happy bc i am already overweight,At my 21 weeks ultrasound the baby was already almost 2 pounds so he is very healthy.Has anyone else had this problem?

JESS1980 - May 23

Hi ITSABOY! Don't worry....you're not alone. I am having the same problem. I am 26 weeks, and I have only gained 8 pounds overall. During the first several months, I was really sick and lost 4 pounds. My doctor told me NOT to be concerned though. She just told me to keep eating well-balanced meals and eventually the weight would come. I've known a lot of women who put on most of their weight in the 8th/9th month. So, there's probably no need for concern yet. Your baby sounds healthy! Good Luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?