Normal For Heartbeat To Drop To 140 At 15 Weeks

5 Replies
banana - January 11

i was just wondering if its normal to have had a heartbeat of 150 2 weeks before and now 140?(15 weeks preg)this is my first baby so every lil thing is freakin me out! just need some reassurance...thanks and god bless u all

Amanda N - January 11

The fist time I heard the heartbeat it was 156 bpm. And it was that one other time. Most of the time it is about 144 bpm. I am now 24.5 weeks. Hope this helps you some. I understand about freaking out as well. This is my first and I do the same all the time. Doc says the heartbeat is fine, a good stong heartbeat.

Ann - January 17

It's completely normal....my Dr. said it is really fast in the beginning and as the baby grows it slows down. My baby's hb was 170 at 10 weeks and 150 @ 15 weeks...It;s normal to jump around :)

Jenn - January 17

My baby's heartbeat has been different with every visit. 146, 154, 140, 136. The nurse and the doctor says it is normal for it to be different each time. It also depends on if the baby is sleeping and what you ate before your visit. So rest a__sured, thats probably what your little one was doing :)

banana - January 18

Thanks a lot for all your rea__surance...hope everythings goin great for all of you! lotsa luv :)

sara - January 30

140 is in the normal range

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?