Numbness-pg119885958069

6 Replies
Nervousmommy2b - December 28

Hey ladies! I am 23 weeks and this past week or so my hands have been going numb for no reason. It's like they fall asleep or something. They do it in any posistion. I wake up in the mornin and they are numb. Sometimes it's even kinda painful. I call my Dr. all the time, for everything so I thought I would wait till my appoinment on the 31st because she usually just brushes my complaints off. If anyone can help I would really appreciate it! Thanks and I hope everyone is doing good! :) Suzie

newlywed0915 - December 28

sounds like carapl tunnel maybe? thats common during pregnancy. Have you been retaining any water? If you can press against your calf and see and indentation, that means you're retaining water.....

My1stBaby - December 28

Thats a normal symptom. It comes with your fingers swelling. Mine do it all the time too. Nothing to worry about just all the extra water weight. :-)

sarah21 - December 28

Sounds like carpal tunnel. You can try sleeping with wrist splints and they can help. It'll probably last until you give birth, unfortunately. Definitely talk to your Dr. about it at your next appointment, though.

ROBYN - December 28

I get numbness all the time. Its very very common.

HeatherIsHopeful - December 30

yep happens to me all the time lol.. I was totally freaked out for awhile but found out it was pregnancy carpal tunnel... they say it goes away after you have the baby so yay for that lol. anyway, its normal.

EricaG - December 30

i agree with the other girls, sounds like carpal tunnel. i have it too so they gave me wrist braces to wear to bed at night, it helps quite a bit.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion