Painting -pg112714738618

5 Replies
Pam - September 19

Can we Paint? Or is this a no no? I thought i heard that it was okay if it was well ventilated? I am about 4 months. Thanks for your help

bump - September 19

bump

B - September 19

I would call your nurse and ask her. My nurse said I can paint as long as well ventilated and only with a certain paint. I can't remember what kind she said was a no no! I plan to call her back before I paint the baby's room!

Dani - September 19

They say to stay away from nail polish, if that matters..hehe but that is stronger.. and i dont think you plan on painting the room with nail polish..hehe good luck.. Our house was just built, well got it done right before we found out about our bundle of joy.. and we painted the spare room pink, for my floral decor :) too late now. I dont want to re-paint and get paint everywhere and have it look ruined so we are gonna have baby share room w/us. we have a huge room. Untill we decide what to do.

Gina - September 20

I paint all the time. I am currently 26 weeks. I am an art teacher also. I have been helping my mom fix up old house and now paint complete new house. Baby is okay.

Kerri - September 21

Hi, I asked my OB yesterday as we have to have our entire upstairs painted since the builders who built our home didn't do a very good job but he said as long as the paint doesn't have no latex in it and its well ventilated then everything should be O.K.!! Good luck

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion