Placenta-pg112894311618

7 Replies
hoba - October 10

My placenta moved down and is partialy separted ....i had bleeding 5 days ago and they told me i have to stay in bed but i can't cause i have to work ...i am 24 weeks ...what shull i do and what r the risks

s - October 10

That is something you should ask your doctor. That isn't something you should ask advice on, that could be a life and death situation for your baby, so ask your doctor

t - October 10

You may be putting your baby's life at risk if you don't follow your doctors orders. I realize that work is important, but your baby's life is more important.

Brooke - October 10

If you supposed to be on bed rest then do not go to work. You need to use better judgement otherwise you are going to loose your baby. Your work should let you have time off if you doctor said you need it.

Cathy - October 10

Call your boss. How long have you been there? There is something call FMLA=Family Medical Leave Act. Once you have the note from your doctor and you have talked to you boss about it, you should be able to get on this. I don't know if you are qualified for this, I believe you have to have been employed for 1 year prior but the best bet is to call your boss or hr department IMEDIATLEY!

Cathy - October 10

Also, you may be entiled to disability pay if you have insurance with the company your work for.

rl - October 10

You really need to listen to what your doctor has told you!! If your placenta tears away completly you will lose your baby!!! So you better take this seriouly!! Good luck

hoba - October 11

thank u all for ur support i just wanna know if someone else had the same case and the baby survived ...the bleeding stopped the same day my Dr told me that the placenta might go up again is this ture ..?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion