Please Answer-pg113496131018

2 Replies
Tierra - December 18

Iam almost 5 months pregnant in Jan but i dont even look pregnant its just a lil bump i have no clue how that works because my friend is almost 4 months and shes way bigger .

sparkles - December 18

I'm five months and most people can't tell I'm pregnant. I have a little bump, too! Everyone is different and grows at different rates. Your friend may be bigger if this is not her first child. Women who have already had a child get bigger faster than those who are having their first. If you are a smaller person, you may not get very big at first or even later. Don't worry! Your belly will get bigger soon enough! :)

to Tierra - December 18

I email correspond with a woman who's also pregnant for the first time like I am, & people accuse her of not really being pregnant. Strangers are noticing that I'm pregnant. And we are basically the same amount of weeks along. Everyone's different. Honestly, be glad that you aren't showing. I was wishing & wishing to show, & now I'm starting to wonder why. A big tummy can be very burdensome to your back & get in the way.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?