PLEASE HELP-pg112932589418

2 Replies
jennifer - October 14

ok I have a lot of questions, first i am 20 weeks pregnant and i think I feel movements, but what do movements feel like? to me it feels like bubbles poping?!?! is that right?? second question, sometimes I still get little cramps in lower tummy, nothing that really hurts but you know what cramps feel like, is that normal?? third sometimes I get sarp pain in my "you know what area?!?" is that normal?? fourth and last question, i get some discharge, its white no smell, does not burn is that normal?? Please let me know???

Beth - October 14

I never felt little pops but I'm sure everybody's different, all I felt was one big kick at 18 weeks, then big kicks since then.... I've gotten cramps that have felt like period cramps throughout my whole pregnancy pretty much....no sharp pain...same discharge, all pretty normal as far as I know

Christi - October 14

Jennifer.... I am about 19 weeks. I am feeling everything you are questioning....the cramps... the sharp pains in "that area" all of it. The discharge just started. Everything is normal from what my doctor and the hundreds of book I have read says...The cramps suck... I know...LOL

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?