PLEASE READ -pg110873670818

3 Replies
lyns - February 18

hi there, im 22 weeks with 2nd child, and have noticed a weird sensation down below , feels like the baby is kicking at my cervix and wen this happens it feels as tho there r little bubbles coming out of my va___a area. The baby was kicking around mbelly button but now it feels like it has moved down and kicking my cervix. Has any1 else felt this before or even know wot this could be as getting me worried, please help, any1 with advice , im very greatful 2 u for reading this, thanx

Janet - September 9

Hi lyns...I'm at 21 weeks and just a few days ago I started feeling the baby kicking at my cervix- he had been kicking much higher before. I was reading other bulletin boards and I think this is normal!

MJM - September 9

Hello lyns.. I am also 22wks with #2 and my son is doing the same thing to me. I swear if it is not my bladder it is my cervix that he is kicking. So dont worry I believe it is normal. Sometimes i think he gets into a ball floats down to my cervix and kicks off of it and hits my ribs. Gotta love it!!!!

Ca__sie - September 9

My baby likes to kick everywhere including at my cervix as well. Just depends on the day and what she feels like. I much rather have her kick out at my tummy... but it's normal so don't worry.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion