Position Of Baby-pg112609978118

3 Replies
Jenna - September 7

This is my first and i'm 16 weeks. I know the baby/uterus is still below my belly button, but i've noticed that above my belly button has gotten bigger, but i don't think it's weight gain cause i don't think i've gained anything in two weeks. Is the reason that i'm getting bigger above the belly button is because things are starting to shift around? Thanks.

Rhonda - September 7

yes even though you may not feel your gaining weight you uterus is growing and soon you will look like an egg with no waist ha ha lol but we all do so it is ok enjoy....( :

Emy - September 7

Jenna, I have had the same thing happening. I think things are moving up. What I am concerned about (and don't know if I should be) is where I find the baby's heartbeat. Sometimes it is right near the belly b___tom and then other times it is right near my pelvis bone. I never knew the baby could move that much at this stage (16 weeks). Anyone know about this? When are you due Jenna?

elizabeth - September 8

i went in to my appt. at 14week 5 days and my baby would move all the time and she would have to keep moving the doppler...lol my little one wouldnt stay still..By my belly b___ton and above it is hard but bellow the belly b___ton isnt hard yet..now i want to show bad lol but my mom says ill think different when im 8 months lol...

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?