Prenatal Vitamins -pg112911983918

5 Replies
Christi - October 12

When is the best time to take prenatal vitamins??? I take mine before I go to bed at night. Is that a good time???

Merissa - October 12

Christi, I take mine before bed as well. I tend to get sick if I take them in the morning, so thats why I take them at night. I don't know whether you get better absorbtion at a particular time or not. Keeping them down is my primary concern.

marg - October 12

I usually take mine about mid-day. Do your prenatal vitamins contain Vitamin A? and if so, How many IU? Just curious as I read that too much Vitamin A can cause birth defects and my vitamins have 4000 IU in them and I am concerned about it. I read that it is safe as long as you don't go over 10,000 IU, but what if you get Vitamin A in your diet? Have you ladies heard this?

ry - October 12

i take mine at nightime too. i think as long as you drink a full gla__s of water with them and try and have at least a snack before you take them you will get the full benefit!

B - October 13

I take mine right after dinner. I have from the beginning and had no problems.

Pete - October 13

i take mine in the morning after bfast. Is it right or should we take them in the evening??? confused

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?