Scared-pg114952291818

4 Replies
krissy79 - June 5

Question: I'm now 22 weeks pregnant as of yesterday. I still feel no definite movements. Ultrasound and dr say everything is where it should be (heart beat etc.). Anyone else not feel kicks for a while? Sorry to bother...AGain!!

Kristin72 - June 5

Hi krissy, I wouldn't worry about the kicks..I'm sure they will come soon enough and if you are truly worried go to your OB again. Do you have a doppler..this has given me alot of re-a__surance with my pregnancy...although I am only in my 16th week it allows me to hear the heartbeat at any time and you can also hear the bean moving around.

1Sttimemomy - June 5

I wouldn't worry about it I didn't know that i felt my baby move until 24wks the doc says that is because the placenta is on top and my baby is breech.do you know where your placenta is ? I am now 27 wks and I can feel the baby alot at night and in the morning i have to be still if i move around alot i can't feel him.you will feel him soon i promise.is this your first?do you know what you are having?what names have you picked out.

1Sttimemomy - June 5

you will feel him or her move sorry about that

venus_in_scorpio - June 5

i am 16 weeks and the doctor said i wont feel anythig until 22-24 weeks because my placenta is right in the front right now where the babys feet are. You will feel it, baby is growing really fast now! but ike 1sttimemommy says, you might ask where your placenta is the docs would know if youve had any ultrasounds. as long as the doc says baby is OK dont worry!! :o)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?