Scared Please Help -pg113157129318

6 Replies
ry - November 9

Hi, thanks for reading....i went in for an u/s on Sep 20-i was then i think 11 wks or so and baby measured 11.5 cm (says on sono pic). i went again today Nov 9 at 18 wks 4d and my baby only measured 12.3 cm. Is this normal??? It seems it should have grown a lot more than less of a cm in the past 8 weeks!

Petra - November 9

ry, I would think so too. You didn't ask the doc or technician at the u/s? I would call your doctor and see what they have to say. Hope all is well!

ry - November 9

i did not realize this until i looked at my sonogram pictures side by side to compare them. i am thinking the 11 week one must be wrong but the u/s machine printed it right on the pic. why would it do that?

Jessica - November 9

Ry your first measurment had to have been wrong. The normal size of a fetus at 19 weeks is about 13-15 centimeters. Are you sure it doesnt say milimeters silly girl. You are fine and so is your little angel. I hope this helps!!

Janna - November 10

The numbers on your sono picture are not for the size of the baby, it's the size of the image. That's what I figured out when I saw mine. It said 17 inches for all 3 sonograms: at 13 weeks, at 19 and 21. And when I asked the sono person about the size of the baby she said - about 9 inches (but it was 17in on the picture)

Janna - November 10

Sorry, it's 9 cm, not inches . And it was at my 13w u/s

ry - November 10

oh my god, pregnancy brain or what. i really scared myself with that one. sorry!! thanks so much for your replies!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?