Sleeping Problems-pg117145171068

7 Replies
excited2bemama - February 14

OK.. sleep problems -so that seems to be one problem that I have avoided so far... thank God since pregnancy hasn't been fun so far..... Well last night I couldn't sleep at all!!! Couldn't fall alseep and when I finally did I couldn't stay asleep to save my life. Never had this before- I am so tired but I can't sleep and I don't know why. the only thing I can think of is that Baby Keira was awake and moving around all night- don't know if that had anything to do with it- or if its always like that and I was just more aware of it since I couldn't sleep..... Anyone else ever expereince this?????

michelleodell - February 14

Oh my gosh!!!! My little one has found my bladder and presses on it as if it were a horn, over and over!!! Hee hee! I will just get comfortable... BEEP, BEEP and I'm up and off to the bathroom AGAIN!!! I have to roll over on my back to get the baby to move away from my bladder, but that just means thumping on other organs I'm not really sure which ones... I wouldn't have it any other way! I love feeling the baby and it is reasuring. I don't want anyone to think I am complaining. I feel sooo blessed to be able to have this experience. I just wish I could get enough sleep so I could make it to work on time....

ophelia73 - February 14

I have a terrible time falling asleep at night. It takes forever to get comfortable, not to mention I get up to pee at least four times before I finally drift off. Then I'm up at least every two hours to go to the bathroom. I also am so hot, even though the temps have been below zero at nights. I can only wear a t-shirt, or I sweat to death. Good thing dh works nights, I would probably drive him nuts if we slept together every night of the week!

Cad0587 - February 14

I can't fall asleep easily either. And I hate waking up and being REALLY tired but having to drag myself out of bed to go pee haha I haaate it. I also have a hard time getting comfortable because all I want to is lay on my back and I try my hardest not to.

excited2bemama - February 14

glad to hear that I am not the only one. I have to get up to pee about every 2 hours too and the only way I can get the baby off my bladder is to lay on my back too!!!

daphnekula - February 16

I am in the same boat. I have a very tough time getting comfortable and right when I do, I have to go to the bathroom. The toughest part is during my 4 AM pee trip I wake up and have the hardest time falling a sleep again until 6 AM which is when I have to get up to go to work. It is horrible. Last night I finally gave in and slept in the position baby likes the best, which is my left side with my knees bent at 90 degrees with a pillow in between. It is not my favoirte sleeping position but since it is his, I was able to sleep at least between pee trips. :)

sarahd - February 16

I can usually fall asleep, it's STAYING asleep that's the problem. I always have to pee 1-2 times a night, and I find that after a few hours (at most) on one side, that hip will get sore so I have to flip. Sucks!!

mommybabyboy21 - February 16

the last week I have the problem of not being able to sleep. I will go to sleep but wake up because my lo is moving so much, or my hips hurt, or I have to pea...not last night but the night before I woke up at 2 am and after peeing I layed there and got really hunger so I went and got a gla__s of water and cookies, I know bad choice but I half asleep. And I have it were I wake up about 5 am and start to fall asleep around 7 which is when I have to get up for work. It really sucks. Tomorrow I am going to try and sleep as much as possible though I know it wouldn't be strait through. but I miss sleep...is this just a preview of what is to come when they are on the outside?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?