Someone Please Answer-pg114667930618

6 Replies
Micky - May 3

I will be 16 weeks tomorrow. From yesterday evening, I have a slight pain in my tummy near the belly button...It is in the same spot and I get it about once every few minutes...Not too painful but it does draw my attention and freaks me out. I have had one miscarriage before...It is kind of a tightening feeling. Could these be BH ?

Tanya2 - May 3

I'm not sure, you should call your doc just to be positive. From what i heard, BH usually begin during the 3rd trimester, I could be wrong though. This is my second pregnancy and I had no BH Contractions even at the very end in my first so I can't answer, but call your doctor just to make sure. If the pain is not too strong you should be ok. It might be that your uterus is stretching. Good luck.

Micky - May 3

the pain is almost gone...I am a little constipated too...could that be one reason ? These aches and pains get scary sometimes...The pain was not strong though..it seems to come every once in a while now..

Hana - May 3

Micky around 16 weeks i had tummy pains too, apparently its supposed to be your uterus stetching. Mine came and went every few minutes for a week and my midwife said it was normal. Good luck.

kmwebber - May 3

Mickey I had these pains in my first pregnancy and found that they were BH. But you should call your doctor anyways just to be sure.

Micky - May 4

Thanks ladies...wonder what I would do without you guys..it is really very very helpful when other ladies share their experiences..

Neets - May 5

I'm getting them too, and am keeping positive about them. I'm sure it's just a stretching and growing thing going on.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion