Spider Veins -pg117277828023

5 Replies
squished - March 1

So gross.....but I work on my feet all day (not standing in one place) most days and I've noticed these little purply spider veins appearing out of absolutely NOWHERE on my left thigh. How do I stop these from happening? Will they get worse and will they go away after I have the little one? I'm almost 20w and I do plan on working for a while still. I don't really have to, but I feel like I should while I can. I mean why sit home when I can contribute some. I just don't want ugly purple veins all over my legs, I live in FL and love to go to the beach and pool and things. Thanks!!

lombowith1 - March 1

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but they don't go away. I got them with my first on the inside of my leg by the knee and they're still here. Now I've gotten a couple more being preggo with the 2nd. I think heredity has more to do with it than standing on your feet.

DownbutnotOUT - March 1

I had them all over my neck and upper chset in my 3rd pregnancy, the were very noticeable unfortunatly. About 2 months after my daughter was born they went away and I havent seen them since.

KaseyA - March 1

A good tip to prevent them is buy a good pair of support pantyhose (sp) I can't stress that enough!

Shannon - March 2

i got them on my thighs with my first baby. and i worked on my feet too. they don't go away unless you get laser treatment which cost hundreds of dollars *sigh*

squished - March 2

support hose here I come :)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?