Stomach Measurements-pg111653431518

3 Replies
C - May 19

Has anyone had their stomach measured at any of your doctor appointments. I just wondered cause I just had my appointment and I am 22 weeks and my stomach measured at 24-cm. The nurse said i grew 6-cm in one month because at 18 weeks I was 18-cm. That is so funny. I can't get over how big my stomach is already, and I still have 18 more weeks to go!!!!! I hope I slow down just a little bit in the next month or two. I swear all of the weight I put on has went to my belly and to my br___t, so the whole frontal part of me just looks like WOOW! Most people that I haven't seen in a couple of months respond with big eyes and mouths dropping!! Anyone else feel or look this big already in this stage?????

Lucky1 - May 19

Hi C, I just came from my appt and I am measuring 25cm and I'm only 23weeks.... I hope I slow down too! I think that I look huge to be 23 weeks.... My stomach doesn't look like it belongs on my body..lol!

J - May 20

At my 17 week appt. I measured 16 cm, but I already look big. I think it has to do with the fact that I'm short and so I just grow "out" I have no room to stretch up like some people. Oh well, I like it that people know that I'm actually prego, not just getting chubby :)

Roberta - June 29

I am due in 5 days and measured 41 inches yesterday!! I gained the appropriate weight too. My weight is 168 at nine months pregnant so the 41 inches is all baby! I know when I was six and seven months pregnant I thought I could not get any bigger. Guess I could. :-) I just wanted to let you all know where you were headed. I feel huge but the good news is that it is almost over! Good luck.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?