Stomach Pain-pg114895904718

1 Replies
bonnie1 - May 29

Hi, I am 25weeks preg . & I have a lot of scarring in my stomach, pelvic area (a bowel resection several yrs ago) it is a huge scar of more then like 20cms going down wards the middle of my stomach to the pubic are. (TMI I know) . this is going to be hard to explain, some nights I wake up and my stomach is like really sore. (not crampy just sore) and the last couple of days,it feels really tender, I am thinking it is all the scar tissue stretching, is this possible? I know I have heaps of it, as it’s a massive scar… Can I rub anything on it, to soften the skin to help with the stretching, I guess I can use the normal stretch mark cream.,. does anyone else have like a stomach ache,maybe its not the scaring and just another part of stretching. I don’t believe it is anything tobe concerned about, as it is not a cramp as such. Other then that I feel good, and bubs is kicking heaps & I am getting the low ligament rounded pain… so I presume all is normal.. …

SuzieQ - May 30

Scar tissue is different than normal skin tissue, so I'm not surprised to hear it's uncomfortable. Have you checked with your doc about it? I know there's scar creams out there, but I am not sure what they contain and if they're safe to use during pregnancy. Anyways, wish I could be more help!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?