Time4more-pg116943747533

4 Replies
tracyd - January 21

Hey time4more, Long time, no talk. I saw your comment in my no chicken/meat post. How are you???? I've wondered how you're doing a couple of times. Def. bizarre that you're still having symptoms with neg tests. There's go to be something to explain it. I switched drs a while ago - looooove my new one...she's fabulous. Makes a world of difference. I'd love to hear how you're doing.

time4more - January 22

hey tracy! i'm actually on my way to the obgyn right now.... i hope and pray that we find out why i'm feeling like this!!! i have been to my primary doc and checked for everything under the sun....and nothing is wrong... soooo maybe it's a cyst or something? i will let ya know what i find out!! :o) glad you have a fab doc now!!!! ttyl

time4more - January 22

ok so i'm baaaaaack.... she said def not preggers (duh) but maybe PCOS....ugh..... so now i have some testing to go through.... i didn't know that could make you feel like that ....ya learn something new everday.....please keep me posted on how you are....and hopefully i'll be on the ttc bandwagon shortly!!

tracyd - January 22

not sure what PCOS is??? are you still feeling as c___ppy as before? Good to get it all checked out before you go back to ttc - easier to take meds if you're not preggers. nonetheless, I'll continue to send baby dust your way.

time4more - January 22

it's polycystic ovary syndrome.... which could make it hard to ttc.... i have been googling it like crazy and well, it could very well be.....it's just kinda weird that I felt fine in Oct and suddenly got c___ppy in Nov!! oy...... Thanks for the babydust!! I can't believe you are in the 2nd tri already! Time is just flying.... but prob not for you! :o)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?