Ultrasound-pg112990522318

3 Replies
Candy - October 21

I'm 21 weeks now and my ultrasound to find out s_x of baby is next week. Will I get 3D ultrasound also and do i have to pay for that even if i have GHI insurance?

jb - October 21

I dont think you will get a 3D ultrasound. Usually you have to request them and make a special appointment for them. Usually insurance doesnt pay for 3D.... But I know nothing about you insurance so you may want to call them and check into it.

rl - October 21

Chances are you will get just a normal sonogram not a 3-D, unless there are problems your insurace in most cases will not pay for a 3-D but in most states you can get your own done and it usually runs about $75.00-$150.00 and if you do this you should wait a few weeks longer to get a good pic of baby...I had one done at 22wks due to my age I am 35yrs so I am at a higher risk and so my insurance did cover it and it really is amazing the pic are so clear and you get a very good idea of what your baby will look like!! My little guy kept putting his little hand up as if to say "thats enough already!!!" ha ha lol

Varsh - October 21

I Live in Ma__sachusetts, anyone know 3D /4D ultrasound center around this area??

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion