UTI -pg114986013918

2 Replies
srigles - June 9

For the past two days, I've been feeling fairly nauseous (my m/s has disappeared as of two weeks ago), and I've had a slight fever. I've got stomach pains (general aches which I've assumed have been ligaments), and I just noticed that my urine is really cloudy. I don't want to rush into the clinic if this is totally normal for pregnancy, but I don't want to sit around with an infection either. Does this sound normal, or like a UTI or something else entirely? Any suggestions appreciated! (BTW, I'm 15w).

Angiconda - June 9

UTIs can be present without any symptoms at all. The symptoms I have experienced is pain in the stomach when I go to the bathroom. If you suspect that you have one you should difinetly have it checked out as it can lead to kidney infections which can cause problems for mother and baby. Good Luck!

srigles - June 9

Thanks, Angiconda. I have a definite feeling of pressure/pain when I go to the bathroom, and I can't empty my bladder completely in one go, so maybe that's what it is. Guess I'll head to the clinic tonight.... Thanks for the help!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?