Vivid Dreams-pg111058096618

4 Replies
Rissy - March 11

Are anyone else's dreams more vivid now, while pregnant, than before?

kat - March 12

ive heard this happens

Trina - March 16

Yes, and it's driving me crazy! I usually love scary movies, crime shows, etc... but now, I can't watch them much because they give me really bad nightmares and I end up having to wake my fiance up because I'm scared!!

erin - June 7

well im 11 weeks and i had the stragest dream lastnight and the night before that i dont understand. i dont normaly have disterbing dreams but man. first one i was at my best friends wedding( who has been happily married for 2 years) and i was of course the maid of honor so i was stressed for her, anyway lots of dramatic stuff happend then all of a sudden there were people running aroung the church trying to scare people. i notice that one is my cousin (who my bestfriend had a major thing with) and he was one of the scary people, so i was talking to him, she saw me and her hair cought fire. then last night i had a dream now dont laugh that i was with peter brady...lol i know anyway and then a vampire attacked him and was after me. i was running then it was like god changed me into a bunny and ran away and the vampire and now peter could not see or hear me. then i was in a store and a lady was buying me(a bunny) for her daughter, but now i was a huge stuffed bunny. so anyway i was safe...but o my i wish someone could tell me what that ment cause it was so weird.

Alena - June 7

Oh yeah, i'm 19 weeks and since i found out i was pg i've had the craziest dreams. It all has to do with hormones, and wide imaginanations.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion