We Are Due August 2007 YEAH Vol 2 Issue1

303 Replies
kelley - March 1

“Laughter is like changing a baby's diaper. It doesn't permanently solve any problems, but it makes things more acceptable for a while.” ~unknown. Here is to much laughter... little tears and lots of fun in the 2nd trimester.

javidsgirl - March 1

love the intro kelly you what is so amazing is in just less then 2 weeks we will know what we are having and by the end of march we all will know what were having unless someone decides to wait to find out then we will ride the rollacoaster of anticipation with them.

javidsgirl - March 1

sorry for the typos

Krissy25 - March 1

Well here we are in the second trimester. I'm so excited, it seems like the first one just flew by, scarry. Well i started off my morning with a lot of excitement. I was standing in line at the bank when I pa__sed out. It was really weird I was feeling a little dizzy then suddenly everything started going black around me an I just fell to the floor. It was so embarrising everyone saw it and they even called the paramedics. They wanted to take me to the hospital but I said no, i had my husband pick me up and take me home. I know when your pregnant you should take everything a little more serously but I really don't think it was that big of a deal. I think it was a combo of standing in one place for a little bit and maybe needing something to eat, I feel fine now. Well that was my excitement for the day, hopefully.

javidsgirl - March 1

omg krissy are you ok? plz take care of yourself hun. no more of that ok

Krissy25 - March 1

Thanks for your concern, really i'm fine. I think it's just my body's way of telling me to relax more, and thats fine. I'm cool with sitting on the couch for the rest of the day watching tv.

mrs.vegas - March 1

well, i am due aug. 1st, but this is my 2nd pregnancy, so i don't know if i'll actually make it into aug! our ultra sound is scheduled for today, i can't wait! i'm not as excited as i thought i'd be...we want to find out the s_x, but i know there is a possibility that the baby won't let us see!!! so i'm just kinda chill about it. when are you guys due?

javidsgirl - March 1

krissy well that makes me feel better knowing that you are doing fine you just make sure you keep relaxing young lady.and yes that is an order lol. welcome mrs vegas you will have to update us when yopu return from your u/s to let us know wheather you are having a little lady or a little gentlemen. how old is your little one at home? this is my first but they are alot of ladies here that have chilfren already so it is great to add to that god know us first timers could use all the help we can get. well i guess i should introduce myself i am tanya from canada and i am 16 weeks 4 days and due august 13th

Krissy25 - March 1

Hi there Mrs. Vegas. My name is Kristin but just call me Krissy b/c there are already 2 other Kristins here so it can be a little confusing. I am due Aug. 25 and this is my 1st. I'm almost 15 weeks. How exciting that you might find out the s_x today, I won't know until April, I'm one of the last to find out. But this is a really exciting month b/c most of the girls are finding out what they are having, I can't wait to see.

kimberly - March 1

Hi ladies! I would like to join you. I am due Aug. 26th! And it can't come soon enough. Krissy25 I am glad you feel better now. You may want to check your blood pressure just to be sure that didn't cause you to faint. As to being exited about the ultrasound I am actually a nervous wreck about having mine. I won't have mine for a while yet but I want a girl so badly this time and don't want to hear them say it is a boy. I will love and be happy no matter what it is but this is my last shot at having my daughter, I have 2 wonderful boys now and just have to have a girl this time around! I hope I am not crazy to feel this strongly about it , but I do at this point!

Krissy25 - March 1

Wow a lot of new people today. Hi Kimberely glad you could join this thread. I think you are the closest person to my due date. Where are you from? I live in St. Louis and we are having such beautiful weather today, it's like 70 out, I have the windows open and everything it's great. Thanks for your concern about the fainting. The paramedics took my bp and said it seemd a little low for being pregnant. i didn't know it was supposed to be higher when you are pregnant. Does anyone know if this is true? Anyway I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that you have a girl.

javidsgirl - March 1

welcome kimberly i hope you get your girl this time so when is your big u/s? well i am not sure about keeping it higher i have high blood pressure and if bp is 140 or higher my doctors freak out so i would imigaine they would want it lower then 140 but sure of the lowest number they would like it at but i think it is 115

kelley - March 1

wow we already have some new comers... welcome to mrs.vegas & kimberly. mrs.vegas, stop in after the ultrasound and let us know how it goes.. I wish you the best of luck and I keep the fingers crossed for a girl, my u/s is in 11 days... (but I am not counting or anything) Krissy you take care of yourself and enjoy that afternoon by the TV. I am cooking my little heart out...we are expecting a huge storm the rest of the day into tomorrow... we may have no power and a lot of snow. They are warning us to "prepare". Oh well there is not much I can do... and not much else going on here...maybe we should all go through the introductions again for the new comers as well as a refresher for the rest... My name is Kelley I am 31 yrs old (or super 29, right Diva) I live in Iowa and I am 17w4d with our 3rd child... that makes me due Aug 5th... but like mrs vegas said I am not planning on making it to August, as both my girls were 2 wks early. As we all know now though.. these babies have a mind of their own. :)

moescrilla - March 1

kelley - love the t_tle you decided on!!! We do have a bunch of newcomers... I guess thats because they've been here in the 2nd trimester and havent seen us in the first...anyway, welcome!!!

kim00 - March 1

Hi, it's great to be in the 2nd tri. I am feeling soo much better. I'm due Aug 26, this is baby #2. I hope everyone else is feeling better also. Have a great day!

Kerry5 - March 1

YA!! Finally into the second trimester....it seemed like I was seriously lagging since my due date is Aug. 30! Congrats to all and welcome to the newbies! I have my next dr.'s appointment tomorrow (will be 14w 1d) what can I expect?

kelley - March 1

Kerry if you appt is anything like mine was last time, you will be weighed, bp checked, belly measured, and listen to the heartbeat. I also had my quad screen done, but I know that my OB said that they do not like to do them until between 15 and 18 weeks so I don't know if they will offer you that or wait. Hope that is helpful.... :) Let us know how everything goes.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?