What Do You Think Of This Name -pg116951839946

7 Replies
Rachel - January 22

Lorelai Annaliece! I wanted Annaliece, but my whole family wants Lorelai, I loved both, and I know its a little long, but I think its pretty! What do you guys think?

jessicaspatherapist - January 22

what does your last name begin with? i think its a lovely name :) also...if you like annaliece name her annaliece! its YOUR baby! your family gets to name their own babies :) lol.....

Rachel - January 22

Our last name's Rigdon, I know its my baby, but I named our first, so I compromised with daddy!

britt_m - January 22

I think it's very nice and original.

TamaraAngel - January 22

I used to work w a little girl named Annaliesa... i think it's a very pretty name! There used to be a character on Guiding Light named Lorelai... soap opera names are cool. The good thing is that you love the name and so does your DH and family. Every time i think of a name i love, my family or friends has a negative comment. So frustrating!

excited2bemama - January 23

I think its fine as long as you don't call her Lorelai Annaliece - I am a__suming that Annaliece is her middle name?. I think it sounds beautiful together but its just very long.

MichelleB - January 23

Love it!

krnj - January 23

Love it!! I love Annaliece! I would consider that name for a girl but hubby doesn't like it.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?