What Have I Done-pg114778614818

3 Replies
kellyanne_2006 - May 16

i know this sounds horrible but please dont judge me. Here goes i broke up with my boyfriend a few weeks ago and i had s_x with my ex on the 28th April 2006 and then got bk with my boyfirend the day after ( we sorted out or differences and we still love each other very much) so we had make-up s_x on the 29th and then on the 1st May 2nd 3rd and the 5th i know i ovulated on the 5th and i was wondering if it is possilble that the babys father is my ex's could his sperm be still alvive if i ovulated a week after we had s_x its just that i am going crazy @ the moment i have got implantation bleeding and i think im pregnant we i need some advice on what to do whats your opinion. i think like ending it all cos i am so depressed i really want this baby to be my boyfriends and i know there is a bigger chance it is his but i will always question it .

divinelibra - May 16

take a pregnancy test to be sure! if your pregnant, get a paternity test! i dont think theres anyway to know in your case. u had s_x during your ovulation period with 2 different guys, back to back. communication is the key so if yall r n love like you say, he should know whats going on!i know that wont make you feel better but thats my opinoin.

Erin333 - May 16

I would tell him NOW. Honesty is key in making a relationship work. Even if your 100 percent sure in your head that this baby is his you should really prepare him for the possibility that it may not be. (believe me it will pay off in the long run). I think from the dates you have given it probaby is his kid. I was under the impression that sperm can live up to 3 days inside you after s_x, I've never heard of a week. If your certain you ovulated on the 5th then your dates of fetal growth should match up exactly. If an early ultrasound shows that you're baby is measuring a week ahead of when you thought then its possible you ovulated earlier then the 5th and its your ex's. Good Luck.

Trish# - May 16

I wouldn't worry until it's time...you may not even be pregnant. Take it one step at a time and first learn if you are pregnant or not. If you ARE pregnant, you MUST tell both men about the situation! (Most would recommend coming clean w/ your boyfriend regardless of the outcome but I will not address that here). It is slightly possible that your ex's sperm could live for a week, though sperm generally tend to live up to 3 days in the female body. Stil, it is not fair to either man or the baby (if there is one) for you not to find out for SURE who the father is. Best of luck.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?