What Is This -pg114589535118

4 Replies
meg - April 24

When I woke up yesterday morning I had a very uncomfortable feeling just above my pubic bone...I really thought it was just gas. Not painful of anything, just quite uncomfortable. Well, it was there all day yesterday & it is still the same today. It's just a very low, strange feeling. If I sit totally still I don't feel anything, but as soon as I move, I feel it. I've been drinking TONS of water & going for walks trying to get rid of it, but nothing helps. Again, it's really low & it really feels like gas. But I don't have any gas...& it's been here for over 36 hours now! Any ideas??? Thanks!

iakram - April 24

hi meg may i ask how many weeks are you? it might very well be the baby's head going down? i think i know what you mean. does it seem heavy?

stephgts - April 25

It could be round ligament pains from your uterus growing and stretching them.

meg - April 25

I'll be 21 weeks tomorrow. It's a bit better today, but I still have my uncomfortable moments!

Ta - April 26

Sounds to me like braxton hick contraction. The abdomin gets hard and there is a presure but not as painful as a real contraction. They usual subside with the change in position, also drinking water is good for them as they are often brought on by dehydration. However it is always a good idea to have a doctor examine you to make sure that everything is still okay.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?