When Did You Find Out -pg117379199957

17 Replies
Jokerzgirl - March 13

Just wondering at what week did you find out what you were having? Also, if you have ever received the blessing of having twins without even knowing you could have twins.

Mommy1 - March 13

We found out at week 20 that we're having a little boy! They can usually tell the s_x by the 18th week (some sooner). Are planning on finding out what your having?

Kime - March 13

I found out at 19 weeks 2 days that were having a little girl....

Jokerzgirl - March 13

Mommy1 i am planning to find out next Tuesday at my Dr's appt. i will be 16 1/2 wks. they told me as long as they can get the baby to keep still that they would be able to tell if not then i have to wait another 4 wks.

lawlady72 - March 13

I find out next week!!!!! (hopefully) at 19 weeks.

aliciavr6 - March 13

I was 20 weeks

kvilendrer - March 13

I found out last week (17 weeks) that we're having another boy!

Cap - March 13

We found out at 18 weeks, 3 days we were having a little girl.

florinna - March 13

20 weeks exactly. I suppose it could have been earlier, but the way my appointments worked out I had to wait till my 19 week OB appt to get the sonogram prescription.

jen327 - March 13

I found out at 16 weeks we are having another boy!!! I am 19 weeks now.

mommybabyboy21 - March 13

you can tell if you are having twins at 8 weeks...I am not having twins but my friend did...ultrasound I got my at 18 weeks and 1 day.

Allisonc79 - March 13

My OB wanted me to wait till my 20th week for a full anatomy scan, we found out we are having an Ashley.

Kristin11 - March 14

i was 18 1/2 weeks when i found out.

kimberly - March 14

I am really bummed about when I will be finding out. I justs seen the Dr. on Monday and he doesn't want to do my scan until 22 or 23 weeks, I am only 16 weeks now and can't hardly stand not knowing. I don't get why he wants to wait. I found out with my last at 19 weeks and he said he wants to wait so we can be sure to find out. So fustrating!

ginger6363 - March 14

I will be finding out next week (15.5 wks)---the doctor said that so long as baby cooperates we'll be able to know the s_x then.

c_baer19 - March 14

We just found out last week at week 20 that we're having a little girl, but she wouldn't really show us the goods very well and I have to go back Friday so they can see the rest of the spine (she hid in my pelvis), so we're going to double-check that there are no boy parts. I'm kind of hoping there are, though!

TamaraAngel - March 14

I found out at 17 weeks that i'm having a boy. I'm not sure what you mean by "finding out you're having twins without even knowing you COULD have twins." What do you mean by that? Anyone COULD have twins. Have you had an U/S yet? I had an U/S at 5w6d and i was carrying twins at that time. Two weeks later i went for another U/S and there was only one baby. They called it Vanishing Twin Syndrome. If you have already had an U/S they would know if you were carrying twins. It was clear as day for me... and i saw two heartbeats.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion