When Did You Find Out The Sex Of Your Baby -pg114117193618

4 Replies
Krista - February 28

I'm going in for an ultrasound next Monday...I'll be 14 wks 1 day. They say they usually can tell at 14 to 15 weeks. I made my appt...but this seems so early. I'm DYING to know but I'm wondering if anyone else has found out this early...and if so, was it accurate?

Olivene - March 1

No fair! MY doc won't do it until 24 weeks!

Heather L - March 1

I Google'd it and yeah, they can tell for 100% by 15weeks. :) Good luck. I found out at my 20.5wk u/s. My u/s before that was only at 12.5wks and was too soon to be sure. Hope you get to find out!!

KellieAnne - March 1

I had an u/s at 16 weeks and the baby wouldn't show us anything. At 20 weeks we found out we're having a BOY. My u/s guy and Dr. said that even though you can determine the s_x at around 15 weeks it not 100%. They say it's better to wait until at least 20 weeks because it would be more accurate. Good luck to you.

Krista - March 1

Thanks guys,.Yeah, I know it's early...and may be incorrect but I'm having another U/S when I'm 18 weeks so hopefully I'll know for sure by then. Olivene...my doc wouldn't do it until 18-20 weeks either...but there's this place called fetal photo...all they do is U/S in 2d, or 3d...tell you the gender, give you photo's and whatnot...maybe you should see if there's a place like that in your area. =)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?