Yellow Discharge-pg114944598118

3 Replies
JoeyMuz - June 4

Just wanted to ask! I am 26 weeks now and sometimes I get a kind of yellowish discharge. Somedays it is clear and some days it is yellowy! Does anyone else have this. It doesn't smell strange and I am not itchy. Should I be worried?

amyn - June 4

i had it early in my pregnancy (before 20 weeks) and the doctor said I didn't have an infection. I think its normal as long as you don't have any itching or smell. Perhaps you should check with your doctor to be safe and make sure its not a bacterial infection. Good luck, and please try not to worry too much :)

CamysMama - June 4

Hi JoeyMuz, I had a yellowy discharge at about 23 weeks or so, and my doctor tested me and said it was just a yeast infection. It cleared right up after using Monistat, but I hate using that stuff, it's kind of gross! If your discharge doesn't clear up, I would suggest making an appt. just to be sure it's not an infection. If it is the old yeasty beasty, you might want to check out some of the other threads on this site, these ladies have some great tips on how to get rid of a yeast infection without using Monistat. Some popular methods are eating yogart, or taking acidophilus pills. Best wishes! :o)

SuzieQ - June 5

I'd get a yeast infection test too. I had something similar a few weeks ago and just mentioned it at my appt. No itching or odd smells, but it turned out to be a mild yeast infection (which is harmless to the baby).

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion