Am I Pregnant -pg111293302618

7 Replies
aoshi's girl - April 8

i had my period on March 26 i got a regular menstruation cycle.. then i had s_x on April 7 do you think? im already fertile?? could it be possible that im pregnant??

baby dash - April 8

girl looking for the same ?'s

Layla - April 8

Probably not because most people will not ovulate until about half way through their cycle. HOWEVER the key is most people. It depends on how many days are in your cycle and when you ovulate and all of that. Every person is different. My b___bs got very tender when I was about two weeks pregnant, so I would say look for that sign. It is too early for you to take a test. It is possible that you are pregnant.

haha - April 12

are you having any sign that you are pregnant. if so take a pregnancy test.

Lisa Sorrells - July 12

The first day of my last period was june 26 and my husband and I had s_x on july 10 I have 2 children already with no problems. Do you think I could be pregnant again? If so thats great and how soon can I find out if I am pregnant?

cake - July 14

You need to stop having s_x on your period that is nasty. Then you would know.

Lisa - July 15

Hello my name is Lisa and if I were you I wouldnt take the advice of the person named cake because if she could read right she would know what she was talking about. Because She is very ugly with her words and I hope she reads this because she is very rude.

aoshi's girl - July 19

thx guys.. i really appreciate it.. im not pregnant.. but i got another prob..

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion