Bleeding-pg110983871518

1 Replies
Jack - March 3

I'm asking this question for my girlfriend because I'm concerned for her. We had s_x for the first time last night and I used the withdrawal method because she's allergic to latex (seriously). I'm sure I broke the hymen and I'm sure that I did not c_m inside of her, though there may have been some pre-c_m. However, I had not m____eed in days previous and of course I had urinated a lot, so I'm thinking that the pre-c_m was semen-free. It's been about two and a half to three weeks since her last period. She's been bleeding all day since last night. Is it odd that she's been bleeding this long, or could it be her period coming at an irregular time since we're young (she's 16 and I'm 17)?

terri - May 28

it could be a number of things..if she is a virgin, definatley her hymen.. she also may be sensitive if you are big..i usually bleed after s_x myself.. i would be careful however about the timing of pregnancy...usually 2 weeks after the start of her period she can get pregnant, so that is something you should be concerned about..withdrawl or not, your guys can still slip out in the pre c_m..being you are so young, i would highly advise some sort of birth control (unless you want a baby)..good luck! ps..she may want ot consider going to the dr for a morning after pill (to prevent pregnany) BE SAFE!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion