Bleeding After Sex -pg113266889018

4 Replies
Tami - November 22

My husband and I had s_x this morning and when we were finished there was bleeding. It did not continue, but just while we were having s_x. I am 13 weeks pregnant and concerned.

Steph - November 22

The same thing happened to me. I'm about 6.5 weeks and this happened sometime last week. When I went to the doctor yesterday, he asked me if I had any spotting or bleeding and I told him it only happened once after s_x. He said to make sure that my dh was not doing it too hard and if it continues to have him lay off for 10-14 days. We had s_x on Sunday night and had no bleeding or spotting at all. My doc said that it is very common as your cervix is really sensitive and when it's hit, that's what's causing the spotting. Hope this helps.

20 WKS - November 22

I WOULDNT WORRY TO MUCH,BUT BE SURE TO LET DR KNOW!!

a guestion - November 26

what if I'm not sure I'm pregnant, but when me and my husband have s_x there's blood? not a lot but it's there then in an hour or so it has stopped? can anyone help me on this? oh, sometimes there is pain in the bottom of my stomach and I feel sick and tired all the time.please answer if you can thanks.

Elena - January 26

bump

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion