Chances Of Pregnancy-pg110975607218

3 Replies
Jack - March 2

Hello... my girlfriend and I just had s_x for the first time. We were both virgins beforehand. I don't know how far into her period she was, but I'm guessing it was about a week after she had her period. I am absolutely positive that I pulled out before I came, but I'm concerned about pre-c_m. I was probably about 4 or 5 inches inside of her and then I pulled out A) because we aren't ready for a kid and B) because I didn't want to hurt her too badly and she was already crying at that point (I did break the hymen). The s_x was unfortunately unprotected because we didn't plan on it, it just kind of happened... What're the chances of her becoming pregnant?

Nat - March 2

There is always a chance of getting pregnant after unprotected s_x. The chances of getting pregnant from pre c_m is lim, but still possible, specially if your girlfriend was ovulating at that time. Ovulation takes place averagely 14 days into a girls cyle (count day one as the first day of the last period). I would suggest your gf waits to see if she is late for her period, if she is then do a test. And in future, use a condom or some other form of contraception if your not ready for babies!

Jack - March 2

Thanks, Nat... see... one thing I do know (and this is probably rare and very bad) is that she's allergic to latex. O.o; So... I couldn't use a condom even if I wanted to do so. I think I'll just get her a morning-after-pill and a home pregnancy test.

Jack - March 3

Oi... new info update... this is for a better estimate as well as the fact that I'm concerned for her. She's been bleeding all day since last night and it has been 2-3 weeks since her last period, I found out. Is it odd that she's been bleeding this long, or could it be her period coming at an irregular time since we're young?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?