Could I Be Pregnant Please Help -pg117281456230

2 Replies
gunsgobang - March 2

me and my boyfriend we're fooling around on the 31st. I got my period 5 days previously, the 26. The 31 was my last day and i had a tampon in. We were basically dry humping without his pants or mine but in my undwear and his boxers. He DID NOT c_m but he did have a little prec_m. It was close to the top of my va___a, not necessarily my "hole". COULD I be pregnant?! my period is about 2 days late (im not really too worried..) helphelphelp!

closer - March 3

it is very very very unlikely that you are pregnant VERY VERY unlikely!! you ovulate about 14 days after your period (this is your most fertile time) and when you finish or are on your period, thats when all the eggs are released. you can get pregnant from pre-c_m as it has sperm in but if you had a tampon in and just finished releasing all your eggs i would say you havent got anything to worry about (if you dont want a baby) x

SaraH - March 3

VERY VERY unlikely. Chances are probably better that you'd get hit by lightning and win the lotto --not impossible but very slim. I would say you're not pregnant.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?