Help-pg111249628418

1 Replies
stephainie - April 2

I am 23 yrs old, and I have my periods on the 27th or 28th of the month- give or take a day or two. This month, my period has not started. (My fiance' and I did not use anything but the pull and pray method this month) but I normally have full out periods for about 5 days. I was suppose to start on 3/28, and I did not. For the last 3 days I have had brown discharge, first 2 days were very light now it is the 3rd day and I have heavy brwon discharge with a little clotting. I took a HPT on Friday 4-1 it came back negative. Today, sat. I am still having the heavy discharge- minor cramping off and on but have no idea what this could be?? I have hard about just discharge and I have heard about implantaion- but the HPT came back negative?? I'm not on BC and usually have normal periods...Im so confused- please help. Thank you very much

Jbear - April 3

If the hpt was negative and you're bleeding, chances are you're not pregnant and you're having a period. If you're stressing out about being pregnant, your period can be late and you can even have symptoms but not be pregnant. Sounds strange, but it happened to me for two years.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?