HELP-pg114806285118

9 Replies
worried0114 - May 19

OK I HAD UNPROTECTED SEX WIT MY EXBOYFRIEND JAN 14TH. HE CAME IN ME BECAUSE I WANTED HIM TO GET ME PREGNANT WE HAVE BEEN WANTING TO HAVE A BABY FOR YRS NOW.. I KNOW HE CAME COMPLETELY IN ME AND I WAS ALSO IN PLEASURE. BUT THEN I HAD GONE OUT A FEW DAYS LATER AND HAD GOTTEN A LILTLE TOO DRUNK AND HAD UNPROTECTED SEX WITH SUMONE ELSE. HE PULLED OUT B4 HE CAME (WE ONLY WENT AT IT FOR LESS THEN 4MINUTES). I WASNT IN ANY PLEASURE THOUGH AND I WANST REALLY WET. BUT I FOUND OUT AROUND FEBRUARY 24TH THAT I WAS PREGNANT. MY XBOYFRIEND HAD TOLD HIS SISTER HE THOUGHT HE ACTUALLY GOT ME PREGNANT EVEN THOUGH THAT HAD BEEN OUR FIRST TIME HAVING SEX, WITHOUT ME TELLING HER NETHING. I HAVE BEEN SURE THIS WHOLE TIME THAT IT IS MY EXBOYFRIENDS BABY BECAUSE EVERYTHING ADDS UP TO HIM. BUT TODAY DA THE OTHER GUY KEPT ASKING ME IF I WAS SURE IT WASNT HIS BABY..WHICH GUY CAN IT BE FROM?

Baby - May 25

I get so mad at stories like this ,didnt you think to use protection? that guy could have had a std you seeem like you dont kknow him and now your pregnant and you dont know who the father is ,I dont mean to judge but if you want to be that kind of girl use some protection! as for ur queshtion it all depends ...when was your last menstral are u regular.......have far into your cycle were you for both..or ma ybe you can go to the Dr and get an estimated gestational date and take things from there

Emma2 - May 25

I get so mad at people using caps because I totally do not want to read any further..Gives me a blinding headache and not to mention it is considered YELLING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Erynn21 - May 26

OMG-Why would you want to have a baby w/ your ex-boyfriend? This just doesn't seem very smart to me, but then I'm not you. It doesn't matter if you didn't have any pleasure w/ the other guy you still can get pregnant if it doesn't feel good. It could be from either guy, you're probably going to have to wait and get a paternity test.

worried0114 - May 27

sorry i typed xboyfriend because we r not 2gether anymore we broke up b4 i found out i was pregnant. but at the time he was my boyfriend..and the other guy i know i should of made it clear that i did know him. but am not here to hear what peoples comments or to be judged even though its not like u think. i wrote this to get answers. but neways i do kno the guy i kno both of them for more then 6yrs. but like i said i was just hoping to be able to b a 100% sure that my baby is my exboyfriends baby. whom like i said was my boyfriend at the time.

redphoenixx10468 - May 27

To worried0114: When was your LMP? What's the length of your cycles on average)? Are they regular? Those questions can give an idea as to what was going on with your body when you were having s_x (meaning fertility and ovulation). Other than that, though your x came in you first, it doesn't mean it's automatically his, the way some would say, because ovulation could have occurred later, giving the other guy more of a chance for it be his baby, even though he didn't c_m inside of you. Withdrawal isn't the best birth control and isn't highly recommended. To have an idea once again, the above questions should be answered...at least to give an approximation.

worried0114 - May 28

my LMP was on dec 28th. n they lasted about 7days. then after that was when i had s_x with my boyfriend (who is now my x) n he came in me. he has kids already so i am guessing it is his but i just want to be a 100% you know. and the other guy who is a friend from back then he never got me pregnant he always pulled out. but by those questions being answered what r the chances?? ne good its my xboyfriends?

worried0114 - May 28

oh and another thing redphoenixx10468..i forgot to tell you yes they r regular. and i was supposed to be ovulating around the time i had s_x with my x this is why i kind of feel is his because from research sperm stays in you for a few days so like u had mentioned his was there first. but like u also said it doesnt nessesarily means is his this is why am confused. please help.

maren - May 28

honestly it could be either especially because you had s_x with them days appart. You believe you were to ovulate around the time you had s_x with your X but since it was so close to when you had s_x with the other guy as well it could be either of their child as there is no garantee you ovulated on that day. Just because your x has a kid doesnt mean that he got you pregnant, and just because you have used the pul out method with this other guy that its not his kid (lowers the chance but its still there) All it takes is one sperm and honestly the only way to know 100% is to have a paternety test done after birth. There is no sense in trying to guess who the father is cause it could be either just let it be for now so you dont stress yourself and just do the paternity test after the baby gets here.

worried0114 - May 28

ok thanks

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?